Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jack and Leah



Jack and Leah are my two beautiful Yorkshire Terriers!  They are so playful!  Every morning after I bring them in from their morning walk they run straight to my bedroom door to see papa. Leah loves to give papa kisses in the morning.  She is always so excited to see Justin. Jack always has to grab a toy in the morning because he wants Justin to play fetch with him. They love to go on walks and play outside. 


Justin bought Jack for me as my Christmas present last year.  He weighs about five pounds and loves to cuddle.  He had his first birthday on October 21, 2008.  He is and will always be my first born.

Leah came into our family because Jack needed a puppy friend.  Leah was born on January 5, 2008.  She became my second baby near the end of march.  She has a very cute under bite and snaggle tooth.  She loves to give Justin kisses in the morning.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute!! I'm so happy you started a blog. Now I feel like we can keep in touch since you live soooo far away!! I love Jack and Leah they are so precious!! Happy Birthday to Jack!!!!

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

Hey! I love your blog, Im glad you finally started one :)