Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little Bit a Life!!!

I started working again... well... not really.  I babysit for a lady in my ward a few times a week.  Surprisingly enough..I really like it and have fun all day.  They really wear me out actually.  Its nice to make a little bit of money!

Our house is still a disaster.  Here's the update: the floor is finished, it was finished about a week ago.  All the cabinets and countertops are put back in and look great.  BUT..  Justin decided to put up a back splash so we are waiting for that to be done so we can put our stove back.  I can't wait for it to be done so I can finally cook again.  

AND... the summer is quickly approaching and I am getting more excited.  I can't wait to find out where we will be going.  The summer is always fun and exciting. 

No comments: