Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally Here!

So... we have been in Philly since late Sunday night.  We moved into our apartment on Monday.  I really really like it.  Jack and Leah have been so good for us.  The drive was extremely long.... about thirty two hours.  On tuesday I applied for some jobs.  Wednesday the Buckle called me to set up an interview. Thursday I had my interview at the Buckle and they hired me!!! I was so excited.  I start this tuesday.  I will be working alot.  I only get two days off a week and one weekend a month.  It should be really fun!  I will take lots of pictures of the fun things that we do.  I hope to do all the things on my list!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you got a job and that you like your apartment. I'm sure it's better than last year eh? Well I hope you have a wonderful time! I will miss spending my summer with you and Jack and leah :(