Sunday, August 23, 2009

END OF SUMMER!

Yesterday was my last day at Nordstrom. I am really sad to be leaving not only my discount but all the friends that I have made at work.  I am excited to be going home and seeing my house and family but Philly and KOP surely will be missed! 

We fly home on the 26th. I can't wait to be back in our house and get settled back in!  I can't wait to decorate and make it homey again.  Jack and Leah can't wait to have a yard again to play in! 

I am glad to say that this was by far my favorite summer!  I loved Philly and absolutely loved my job (mostly thanks to Tracy and Jayme!) Philadelphia really is the City of Brotherly Love (not in a gay way)!

1 comment:

Doctor Beal said...

You guys made it through another summer!! That is awesome! Miss you guys. Next time you get the urge to see Nauvoo, you guys know where to stay for free. :)